Children ages 18 months – 2½ years are accepted in the Toddler Program. Children as young as 2½ yrs old who are toilet trained are accepted into the Casa Program. In order to get the full benefit of the Montessori program children should start before their fourth birthday. It is the school’s policy that all children attend the program five days a week. Children in their first or second year attend a morning or full day program. In the third year, children turning five attend a full day program. We do not accept children into the half day program that are enrolled in another program for half the day.
How to apply
- The process of admission begins with contacting the school to set up an appointment for a tour and information session. You will have the opportunity to see the children working in their environment and learn more about our programs. An information package which includes a Waitlist Form and an Admission Application Form will be provided.
- Once we receive a completed Waitlist Form your child will be placed on the waitlist. We accept students into the program at any time during the year, if there is space available.
- September admission decisions are made at the end of February after currently enrolled students are given first option to re-enrol. The Application Admission Form and $250 fee will be due when you have received a confirmation that a spot is available.
- Upon receipt of the Admission Application Form and fee a registration package will be mailed to you. Registration will be confirmed upon receipt of the registration documentation together with a nonrefundable Tuition Deposit by the date stated in the offer of admittance letter. All payments are made in accordance with our Tuition Statement and Contract Terms. Payments are made by post-dated cheques or pre-authorized debits to your account.
- Please advise us as soon as possible if you no longer wish to remain on the waiting list.
Please contact us to set up an appointment for a meeting and tour of the school. An information package including an application form will be provided.